Recruiting!Manga Resource is now recruiting! If you are interested, make an application to our email. Application info here
- Cheers for Japan from Takehiko Inoue (mangaka) http://wp.me/pXXFq-dC 6 years ago
- Discussion - Forum creation http://wp.me/pXXFq-dy 6 years ago
- WMP News #2 http://wp.me/pXXFq-dt 6 years ago
- Inspiration #12 - Sentimental colors http://wp.me/pXXFq-dg 6 years ago
- February on Manga Resource: http://wp.me/pXXFq-dc 6 years ago
- Kaiji Second Series Announced: http://wp.me/pXXFq-d9 6 years ago
- Comic Rush Mag - Print to Digital!: wp.me/pXXFq-cW 6 years ago
Monthly Archives: June 2010
Inspiration number 3 brings you one more awesome collection of works! This time Inspiration features our old known friend Black and White 😀 Since nowadays most manga artists prefer using black and white in their pages, here’s a set that … Continue reading
Here is another inspiration article for you to get awed 😀 Awesome compositions, colors and drawing styles! I hope you like them!
July 1 to July 4! Anime EXPO convention Center in LA, CA! Dance, Cosplay, Panels, Gaming and much much more!
The new edition of Shounen Ace confirmed the prevision for the release of the second season of Sora no Otoshimono to Octobre. Also announced the new title for the continuation season: Sora no Otashimono Forte.
The animated series of “MM!” had the official forecast released for its debut in October this year in the UHF stations in Japan and also in the channel AT-X also known for not censoring content. The animation studio is Xebec … Continue reading
Mark Crilley is one of the most famous inside youtube. He is an artist that follows the manga style and also author of the recent manga Miki Falls. His drawings are very good and his tutorials are even better, check … Continue reading
I had this article in my mind for quite some time because, although some of you probably already know about this, world building is one of the major mandatory steps to create a fantasy manga/comics story.
This digital speed paint/drawing caught my attention for it’s peculiar style. The relation between the black and white is really very good! The details are also well done! It’s worth to see 😉