(recruiting info in the final)
Gentle people who have been reading/visiting this blog for this past 5 months, I thank you SO MUCH for your participation! Manga Resource, in October as reached more than 3000 visits, which is a really good record in the “Month stats” chart! I started this blog at the end of June with the purpose of making this a whole index for artists, manga and anime fans and through time I’ve been gladly seeing the blog grow and grow.
Info on the blog: Objectives
I’ve been thinking seriously about the future of this blog (I’m really sorry if this affected the posting frequency :/) and here are the new objectives that made me think so much:
- 1.Create a new team for the blog in order to make easier the posting frequency for our good readers!;
- 2.Expand the Link Center in order to create a good source of info and links to artists and fans;
- 3.Feature manga artists (unknown or popular) and feature their work;
- 4.Feature new Manga Projects and create a new huge source of projects out there.
Some of these objectives have been building them selves through all this time in the past 5 months and recently worked after creating the new articles offering “Model/Reference Sheets” made by great manga artists such as Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto), Tite Kubo (Bleach) and Eiichiro Oda (One Piece).
The recent news about the creation of a team for the blog has already been announced before in a post and also in the blog’s Twitter. The response hasn’t been very good, or any good at all, but the need of a new crew member(s) is still existent.
If you still are interested, here are some info on the crew’s recruiting:
- You must send an application to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (if you have problems with gmail leave a comment and we may discussit in other ways)
- For the application you must send these informations:
- Where are you from? (You dont need to be american)
- From how long do you have been following manga/anime?
- Do you have a good knowledge about the manga industry? (Yes/No question)
- How old are you? (You have to be at least 15)
- What do you intend to achieve while being part of the crew?
- From how have you known the existence of this blog? (Optional)
Once again, Thank you for your patience while reading this blog 😀 Keep reading and if you have suggestions for new articles, resources or for the help of the expansion of our Link page, just send an e-mail! 😉 Happy Halloween